Monday, July 2, 2012

Sparkles and Gnomes

So another update with バカップル so let's get started!


They are always watching

A really cute moment where Tecchan was watching TV and Sir-Dancelot came to watch too. D'awww



Some more gnome action. Funnily enough, last time I played they didn't move at all but they moved a lot this time around.



My sim pregnant walking. Baby's coming along nicely.



AND THE BABY IS HERE! They actually left Aiden home alone while they went to the hospital lol Great parents.





I named her Luna because that name has been stuck in my head for awhile. Not because I'm thinking of baby names but because I decided I would name my cat Luna if I ever got one lol Yeah, I named the baby after my possible future cat.

Anyway, we got a present from a distant aunt in the mail. It's name is rags. If you don't know, this is actually something new in Generations. It's an imaginary friend which will grow up with Luna.



What's going on here?!?



Sir-Dancelot grew from a puppy! Actually, I triggered the transition. He was going to grow up in a day anyway. I wanted to turn off aging for a bit but wanted to age up Sir-Dancelot.



The first thing he did was "look out the window"...except he was looking in the window. lol



He also thinks he's a good singer



To get my figure back, doing some exercise for the first time in my life! (even if it's my virtual life)



Aiden had a slumber party but only one of the kids showed up. Of course, pillow fighting ensued.



While that was going on, more sparkles in the household! Luna aged up into a toddler! (first natural aging up lol)







I have more screens to show but I'll save those for the next post. One thing we learned, watch your back for gnomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment