Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Simrashi Be Ambitious

More Simrashi. Going to get these posts out of the way. I wanted to play more of Pets but I spent too long playing with the house. Maybe tonight =)
Ambitions update!
So I updated to ambitions but that had some consequences...

MatsuJun....

Sho-chan....

Nino...

Aiba....

Riida!

It upset him so much that Aiba tried to set the house on fire.

He got his hair back though. (everyone else as well)

I'm angry that all the hair got reset. My custom clothes work but all the custom hairs got reset so now my townspeople are ugly =( And without awesomemod I can't change them! The skins and eyes also don't seem to work right.....

Back to normal

Nino's starting his new career in journalism from the bottom as a paperboy!

Aiba's also getting into a new career in inventing.

Oh Sakuraiba, making out while there is cleaning to be done

And Nino get's excited at the thought of Yetis


Riida is trying his luck with scupting now. (A few of his paintings adorn the wall already)

And Aiba's digging in trash

MatsuJun is fulfilling his mommy duties

And these two have a hobby (happy?) together [Reference]

Finally, Aiba's being a monkey at the fire station

Sleeping arrangements
For now Sakuraiba are the only couple (I want Ohmiya but they are both loners so that's hard) so here are the sleeping arrangements

Nino is on the far side

Next is Riida and beside him is MatsuJun

And Sakuraiba together of course

No comments:

Post a Comment